Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How many icebergs have you melted because of eating Mexican food?

Now the environmentalists claim that gas and burps harm the environment. I think there is a link between the rising popularity of Mexican food and global warming.



My son melted two this afternoon.How many icebergs have you melted because of eating Mexican food?
Hi Benny,

I Love to eat Mexican food,but the number it does on My Tummy and Butt isn't something that is pretty..I have melted 4 Icebergs this morning blowing Hot and Stinky FARTS all over the place..1,2,3 Here we go again..Make that 5 icebergs and still counting..May be i should put a cork up My Butt,but with My luck it would shot across the room and put someones eye out..

Your Friend,

poppy1|||Your question should actually be, how many college students have burnt their privates by eating gassy foods then farting and lighting it with a match......a bunch....and how many have caught themselves on fire, even more.



its not the Food that is causing the global warmings, its the idiots trying to blow the place the seat out of their pants that is melfing the ice bergs.......LOL sorry this was necessary



Legit:;None of course, why you ask, you take Beano before you eat the Mexican food, then there is no blowing anything up.....ha ha|||Not because of Mexican food, but because of Indian food. Dayum, that stuff is spicy



Ooh...that's a tough one...anywhere from five to six|||I wonder how many Al Gore has melted?...|||I have never seen an iceberg and rarely eat mexican food...ironically I'm married to a mexican|||Korean and Indian dishes also. lol.|||I agree and it's hurting the polar bears :( put a stop to mexican food!!|||Are you following me? LOL.



I love Mex food, but you won't catch me on ice|||See!! I tried to everyone..Spicey foods are just not good for you..That's why I don't eat Mexican food.|||Well, I hope I'm doing my part.

Screw those polar bears...

No comments:

Post a Comment