Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where can I get good mexican food in upstate ny?

From cali- can't find any good mexican food places that know how to cook beans, and don't use spaghetti sauce. i am in saratoga, or the capital region of albany.Where can I get good mexican food in upstate ny?
I'm from CA too. I have found it impossible to find authentic Mexican (ie not Americanized) east of Texas, and definitely not in the NE. My suggestion....learn how to cook Mexican...that is what I have resorted to. Don't you miss real beans, real enchilada sauce, and real salsa?! One place here actually made their salsa with canned stewed tomatoes! If you happen to come across some little hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant...try it! You remember how many small, unassuming, places in CA are..yum! Good luck!Where can I get good mexican food in upstate ny?
there is no such thing as good mexican food|||taco bell|||taco bell..........

i guess kinda weird ?

No comments:

Post a Comment