Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find the best Mexican food in the seattle area?

Moved to Seattle from Southern California and I miss the kind of mexican food we could get there and in AZ. not the "beans from a can" kind that you mostly see in seattle.Where can I find the best Mexican food in the seattle area?
Try El Quetzal on Beacon Hill. They make the best tortas and their chilaquiles are awesome.



I lived in SoCal and know what you're talking about. This place is as authentic as you can get here in Seattle.



There are also those white converted school buses you see parked on the road that serves Mexican food. They have great street-style tacos, wet burritos, and even nopalitos. I've seen them around Seattle, Kent, Tacoma, and Puyallup.Where can I find the best Mexican food in the seattle area?
Cactus - Madison Park.Where can I find the best Mexican food in the seattle area?
Check out Gordito's in the Greenwood area on Greenwood and 85th. Fantastic food for excellent prices! Come around lunchtime on weekdays, though, and expect to stand in line. It's worth waiting for, but those are busy times. They get great reviews all over the place, from Citysearch, papers, and such, and they are definitely as good as their reviews!



If you just moved to the area, it's in North Seattle, just off of Aurora (99). Hang a left on 85th when heading north on Aurora and just after the light where 85th intersects Greenwood, it'll be on your left-hand side with a little parking lot right after. There are other places, but this is definitely my fave for quick delicious Mexican fare!Where can I find the best Mexican food in the seattle area?
http://seattle.citysearch.com/bestof/win鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment