Friday, January 27, 2012

Will I get the swine flu from eating Mexican food?

I know you can get it from pigs, so I avoided the carnitas.



I heard that everyone in Mexico has it, so I wonder if Mexican food will infect me.



I already plan on taking Joe Biden's advice and avoiding and crowded, confined areas. And if anyone tries to shake my hand at church tomorrow, I will give them a dirty look.Will I get the swine flu from eating Mexican food?
You have great reason for your concern.



Everyone living within a three-mile radius of Taco Bell is at risk.



I am petitioning, for safety reasons, to cancel Cinco de Mayo this year, and go straight to May 6th.



Don't worry what your fellow church goers will think of you.....I'm sure God will understand.Will I get the swine flu from eating Mexican food?
No, no, no, no... and no.



Eating Mexican food in America won't infect you.



There are less than 3000 people in North America that are SUSPECTED to have the swine flu. There have been only 620 confirmed cases. Yes, a majority of the people who have swine flu live in Mexico, but the majority of the people in Mexico don't have it. Because there are 300 Million people in America, and only 168 confirmed cases, you have a minuscule chance of getting it.



So go ahead and shake someones hand tomorrow.
No,you cannot get the swine flu from eating Mexican food.So eat all the Mexican food you want.



It's not true that everyone in Mexico has the swine flu,although a large portion of the population does.



You may want to stay away from Mexico for the next couple of weeks at least,otherwise you should be ok.Will I get the swine flu from eating Mexican food?
Ha ha ha!



No. Of course not. That's a silly and rather ignorant misconception.



The virus cannot survive high temperatures, so if it's cooked then its fine. It's spread all through contact. IT'S NOT SPREAD THROUGH FOOD. Please do not become paranoid due to Biden's careless flub.



Play it safe by washing your hands, and if someone wants to shake your hand, just wash it or sanitize it afterward. Avoid touching your eyes or nose. Just play it safe.



You will be fine.
You should be fine if you are in America - not many people have it so I wouldn't worry too much, but if you are in England or the surrounding area, please be careful:



http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.h鈥?/a>Will I get the swine flu from eating Mexican food?
No No And No.

You do not get swine flu from eating mexican food, you get it from another person.

And also you can still eat pork,
eat all the mexican food you want, pork can carry the virus but the virus will die as soon as it is cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment