Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why am I allergic to certain types of Mexican food?

I can't figure it out, but I get violently ill when I eat real, authentic Mexican food. I can eat almost any generic Mexican food, ie. Taco Bell, Chipotle, and others, but if I go to an authentic Mexican restaurant I will be sick in less than an hour. I can't figure out what it is that I'm allergic to. Any ideas what ingredient might trigger such a strong reaction?Why am I allergic to certain types of Mexican food?
It might not be the mexican food, but more or less the ingrediants.

Americanized mexican food isn't made the same, obviousely.



Is it ALL mexican food or certain dishes.

I know I have a hard time cause i'm allergic to onions.



Check and see what ingerdiants are goinginto the dishes.Why am I allergic to certain types of Mexican food?
I would like to know that same thing but with chinesse food...|||It could be some of the peppers or chillis they use in authentic Mexican food. Or, it could be that the places you are going add MSG and you are allergic to that. I have quite a few friends allergic to MSG so they can't eat a lot of Mexican places.|||Well look at what you eat when you go to real authentic mexican resteraunts, if its always something with a certain usual ingridient like meat, some kind of sauce, or even the same resteraunt that could be it.



Also think about if it is spsicy and maybe your stomach cant handle all the spices of eating real mexican food.



Other then that, you could be allergic yes, but to be allergic to just all real mexican food is just ridiculous, but possible, just highly improbabable.|||Ask if they use MSG - I suffer from the same whenever I ingest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment