Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How Plentiful Is Mexican Food In Your City?

I live in a southern Arizona city, somewhat close to the border. I'm not sure if that's EXACTLY why Mexican food is so plentiful here, but its gotta help. We've got a Mexican Restaurant on every other street, and in the grocery store there is an entire aisle dedicated to Mexican spices, salsas, anything really, with an Asian section no bigger than 2 feet wide. I was talking to someone from the North East (USA) and they said instead of a Mexican aisle, they have an entire Asian food aisle, which we don't have of course. Is your city like this?How Plentiful Is Mexican Food In Your City?
My county/area isn't quite like that, but we've still got quite a few. Thank goodness too, I love Mexican food!!!! =]How Plentiful Is Mexican Food In Your City?
My roommates and I are making a promise not to buy any pork from Mexico until the flu's are treated..|||I live in Kansas City, KS. And yes, its exactly the same here. Usually when illegals cross the border, they either come here or California.|||not as plentiful as it is in mexico city - they pay cops there to lose weight cos theyre so fat|||in NY We have better chinese food then in china.|||I'm in Australia and we have one Mexican restaurant in this town, but after being to Mexico and eating Mexican food it's nothing like the real thing. I think it's run by a family from England. Go figure.|||I live in Visalia CA and BOY is the Mexican culture a huge part of life.|||we have a world market (mexican food stuffs like 4 aisles long xD),we have 4 taco bells,4 very spanish food places,2 sit downs,and a mexican buffet O_O|||hardly any mexican:( and i love it

f!kin toco bell:(|||I live in OC, so not much here...but Los Angeles has lots of great places. Doesn't get better than my in-laws house though...now, that is real mexican food.|||Too plentiful. I hate it. There are more things Mexican here than American it's quite annoying. And I live in Nor Cal!|||very plentiful and tasty! (Texas gal)|||I'm not sure but I live in El Paso,TX which is a border city to Juarez, Mexico and we have tons of mexican food in grocery isles. But here in El Paso, its the best mexican food you'll ever taste.|||I live in TX. Mexican food is quite a staple here, hence the term "Tex-Mex". At a lot of stores they don't even really separate the Mexican food from everything else.|||we have 2 mexican restaurants...one is authentic, one is NOT.....I live in Alaska|||Cities close to the Mexican border has a huge Mexican population so it's natural that Mexican food and restaurants are everywhere. In El Paso TX, most grocery stores have at least an entire aisle with Mexican food only, or Mexican and Asian combined. The bakery in Walmart mostly sells Mexican stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment