Monday, January 30, 2012

What Food would you eat in a Mexican Restaurant?

I Like Fajitas

Fajitas



Mouthwatering Fajitas - Whether you prefer meat, fish, or strictly vegetarian Mexican food, fajitas are the perfect dish to indulge your senses. Overlooking the fact that fajitas are technically a Tex Mex food, they remain one of the most popular dishes on Mexican restaurant menus, and they are a breeze to rustle up yourself...What Food would you eat in a Mexican Restaurant?
I would eat Fajitas. Especially beef fajitas, those are the best.What Food would you eat in a Mexican Restaurant?
I would probably go for some cheese quesdillas with chicken because most of the time it comes with great salsa,guacamole and sour cream.What Food would you eat in a Mexican Restaurant?
I would eat it all, but my favorite is cheese enchiladas.What Food would you eat in a Mexican Restaurant?
All of it except the desserts. But I prefer the seafood enchiladas with salsa verde.
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment