Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where is the best Mexican food in New England?

I used to live in Denver, Colorado and San Diego, California. Both places had incredible Mexican food. Unfortunately, after living in Massachusetts for more than 3 years, I have not yet found a great Mexican restaurant. Is there anywhere in Massachusetts or New England that has incredible Mexican food?Where is the best Mexican food in New England?
Fajitas and Ritas in Boston. Good food, great service, better drinks.



another option is Acapulcos in Quincy!!!Where is the best Mexican food in New England?
Unless you are really going to make a search through ethnic neighborhoods, the easiest correct answer is Border Cafe across from the Burlington Mall on Middlesex Turnpike. Authentic taste, fresh-ingredient made to order entrees, great appetizers and a lively crowd make that my choice.



Masa Southwest Bar in Burlington and Ixtapa in Lexington are also rated highly by Mexicans I have eaten with at those two.|||I only know Boston and the South Shore.



As far as sit down restaurants are concerned, I have always been a fan of Sol Azteca in the Fenway area and El Sarape in Braintree, MA.



The quick, takeout selection is crowded, but there are few outstanding choices. The best I have had is Dorado Tacos in Brookline near Coolidge Corner.|||jalapenos in Gloucester|||OMG there's mexicans in england too?|||I think Moe's

No comments:

Post a Comment