Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the difference between Mexican and Chinese Food?

An hour after you eat Chinese food, you're hungry again.





An hour after you eat Mexican food, you wish you had eaten Chinese food.|||i dont get that difference, i would assume u saying mexican food isnt nice as u said u wish u had chinese instead|||I'd say both Mexican and Chinese food are good in their own right. I'm from California and I'd say the Mexican food is x1,00000000 times better there than in New York. I live in New York now and I'd say Chinese food is x1,00000000 better here.|||Mexicans consume alot of tortilla as its their important staple and they use more spice then Chinese cuisine. A lot Mexican foods are finger foods such as Burritos, Tacos, Empanadas, and Churros.|||The good Mexican food is the type that reminds me of Chinese food (i.e. rice, meat, and veggies). The tacos and beans and other stuff doesn't taste that good and is way too starchy.|||spices|||Is this supposed to be a joke?





if so, FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment