Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where can I find authentic Mexican food in New York?

I'm an American of Puerto Rican descent,but I never in my life had authentic Mexican food.I know for damn sure,that taco bell is not real Mexican food.Taco bell is Americanized Mexican food,it's not the real stuff.Puerto Rican and Mexicans don't eat the same food,we are way different people.I live in New York and in New York the majority of Hispanics in New York are Puerto Ricans.Most Mexicans live in the south west,so it's very difficult to find a real Mexican restaurant,because most Hispanic restaurants are either Puerto Rican,Dominican,and some Cuban restaurants.Where can I find authentic Mexican food in New York?
Depending on where you live there is great mexican food in NY. In most of the towns in upstate there aren't any. But the further south you travel from albany, the better mexican food you'll find. And if you live in the city, go to spanish harlem. best mexican food you'll ever have in your lifetime. Home-made and spicy!



hey...a girl's gotta eat!|||taco bell|||taco bell. quadoba. baja sol|||Do you have internet? Type in Authentic Mexican food|||hi. um...have you ever tried preparing some? literally homemade food is much better than most restaurants....you can adjust the heat level and really have fun with it....what are you looking to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment