Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How can I stop getting diarrhea from mexican food?

I love mexican food, but i don't like diarrhea. How can I enjoy mexican food without getting diarrhea?|||LOL, its something your body has to get used to, theres nothing you can take or anything that will help. I am Indian so I can eat pure chillies without anything but my boyfriend isnt and he had terrible diarrhea and his bum would burn whenever he went to the loo. But know he is able to eat spicy food without discomfort. Your body just needs to adjust, it will take a while but you'll be able to|||Maybe its not the mexican food that's the cause for your diarrhea but where you're getting it from.





If you notice you keep getting it when you go to a certain restaurant maybe the hygiene of the restaurant isn't quite up to snuff. It could also be a mild allergic reaction to something that is in mexican food. I know I have a hard time with heavy dairy products like sour cream and ice cream.





Then again if you're going to taco bell and getting diarrhea maybe you're getting what you deserve ;)|||I'd say to not eat as many of the beans. You're not alone. A lot of people have the same problem.


There are products on the market like "Beano" that will neutralize the effect that beans have on the stomach.|||I've enjoyed eating Mexican food for a number of years, however, I always had diarrhea. I just stop eating it.|||They have anti-diarrhea medicines. They have both liquid %26amp; pill form, and you can find it over the counter at any pharmacy.|||DONT EAT IT%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;DUH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment