Monday, February 13, 2012

What type of Mexican food is a fried piece of dough with powdered sugar and served with honey?

I made this recipe in the 5th grade and I cant remember what it's called.What type of Mexican food is a fried piece of dough with powdered sugar and served with honey?
Its either a sopapilla or churroWhat type of Mexican food is a fried piece of dough with powdered sugar and served with honey?
Sopapilla
Sounds like a churro.What type of Mexican food is a fried piece of dough with powdered sugar and served with honey?
I'm mexican and I really cant think of what it might me.

is it some sort of empanada?

like the guy above me, a churro?



I've never heard of sopapillas :[
sopapilla is fried flour tortilla doughWhat type of Mexican food is a fried piece of dough with powdered sugar and served with honey?
Sopapilla's I love those thing poncho's mexican restaurants made the best ones

No comments:

Post a Comment