Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mexican food in Kansas - what the heck is up with the salsa?

I've been to a couple of Mexican places in Kansas City and the Salsa is always like diced tomatos with basil and other stuff. It is more italian than mexican. It has no kick to it at all. I went to one place and asked for hotter salsa, the waitress brought what seemed to be picante sauce with vinegar mixed in. It wasn't hot just sour. When I told her I was leaving and not eating there because the salsa wasn't salsa she got all bent - I think she actually believed it was good salsa. WTF???? I know that Kansas is a long way from Mexico but you can still buy Old El Paso and other brands of salsa in the stores! Why don't these tards realize that diced tomatoes is not salsa!!!?!?!?!?!?Mexican food in Kansas - what the heck is up with the salsa?
Yeah i hate the salsa in most places. But i do like a couple places. Check out one the border first, as they have the best salsa and they give you free chips salsa and free soft tortillas. Then next check out jose peppers. Thay also have good salsa.
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment