Thursday, February 23, 2012

When was the last time you ate some really good mexican food?

Last week. I made buffalo fajitas. I even made the tortillas, just for fun. Was so much work, tasted great but won't do that again. Made my own frijoles, yum. I live in New England, the only good Mex food in at my house. I lived in calif and Tx for lots of years, so I know good mex food..it is not in the state of Massachusetts, for sure.When was the last time you ate some really good mexican food?
A few weeks ago...my finance is an executive chef...fresh and homemade...OMG!!!When was the last time you ate some really good mexican food?
Not since I left Texas, unfortunately...that was 8 years ago.When was the last time you ate some really good mexican food?
when i made fajitas at homeWhen was the last time you ate some really good mexican food?
12 yrs ago when I left my gradpa ranch in Guadalajara. from the fields to the table. simply the best.
Great mexican ... a month ago when I left Mexico City, good mexican food yesterday, I cook everyday mexican style.

No comments:

Post a Comment