Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why is Thai food, pizza, sushi, and mexican food the best food ever???

If you disagree with me you have alot to learn. I eat these foods consistantly and I feel great and it tastes great. Anyone agree?Why is Thai food, pizza, sushi, and mexican food the best food ever???
they're great because folks like you and me are open to trying new things from different cultures. steak and potatoes gets boring! indian food is awesome, too!Why is Thai food, pizza, sushi, and mexican food the best food ever???
i think it has to do with the variety of spices.
You are right, especially Mexican.Why is Thai food, pizza, sushi, and mexican food the best food ever???
Yes I DO AGREE.



What about Italian.



Greek.



Indian.



OK - I delight in them all. life's a banquette......Enjoy...xxx
I agree, those foods are all very good. But there are other cuisines I also enjoy like Indian food, Korean Food, and some other Italian dishes like lasagna.Why is Thai food, pizza, sushi, and mexican food the best food ever???
Do you eat them all constantly within the US of A, or do you travel abroad regularly to savor these 'best food'? I think there are quite a number of 'best food' around outside the Americas; and you'd have a lot more fun learning the world's best food in their native surrounding. Bon voyage et bon appetit!!
b/c u like them.
yea Thai food is really good i used to go to this Thai restaurant with my dad and brothers in L.A. and it was really good. especially Thai tea. sushi is really good, pizza is good too but i dont eat alot of it anymore now that i lost weight. as well as mexican food. i love hot wings and sea food the most
I think you are my soul mate!!! That's my fave food too.

I think it's because of the spices and different ingredients they through together to make a delicious plate of food.
they are great because that is what you like! :) enjoy....
why do ask such a ridiculous question?
because you prefer carbs?

Sure those foods taste good, I'll agree, but there's a lot more out there that you'd probably like even better if you'd try it.
They are good! But I don't think I've ever had sushi before. : )
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment