Monday, February 20, 2012

What do you call a combination of chinese food and mexican food?

would it be call Chican food or Mexinese food?What do you call a combination of chinese food and mexican food?
Haha, I have a really racist remark, but I won't say it... Last time I "insulted" someone, my answer got deleted and blah, blah, blah.



But, anyways, I would call it Chexican. Sounds cooler. Or Minese. Whichever.What do you call a combination of chinese food and mexican food?
In Yiddish it's called "fahrblondget", meaning confusedly screwed up.
International cuisine.What do you call a combination of chinese food and mexican food?
I vote for mexinese
How bout Chexican? lol



Ooops, I see someone beat me to that one! I'ma have to go with Mexinese then! :)What do you call a combination of chinese food and mexican food?
I'd call it a waste of good Mexican food.
How about just plain, good eats?
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment