Thursday, February 23, 2012

What can I order from an authentic Mexican restaurant that I might like when I only like American Mexican food?

Is there something that has less of the seasoning, or that everyone likes?What can I order from an authentic Mexican restaurant that I might like when I only like American Mexican food?
Quesadillas are pretty close to american!What can I order from an authentic Mexican restaurant that I might like when I only like American Mexican food?
you cant go wrong with enchiladas
You might want to try tacos, they come in beef, pork or chicken. It is usually topped with salsa (tomatoes, onions and spices), cheese and lettuce, pretty tame.What can I order from an authentic Mexican restaurant that I might like when I only like American Mexican food?
Authentic Mexican food is as diverse as any other. It's not all highly seasoned meats and lard.



I recommend trying a seafood dish.
you might ask your server for recommendations

Look for specials of the day

and ask about spicy dishesWhat can I order from an authentic Mexican restaurant that I might like when I only like American Mexican food?
Most Mexican Food restaurants I have been to have a section for American food also. My grandchildren sometimes ask for a hamburger and they always get one done just right while I am enjoying enchiladas. Just ask your waiter what you can get. I think taco soup is good too and is not too spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment