Thursday, February 23, 2012

If you ate mexican food and ex-lax could you produce a smell that would kill a canary?

My friend said he saw it on YouTube but I think the bird was already dead. This old man that lived across the street from me died from a heart attack because he **** himself. Or maybe he pulled an Elvis.If you ate mexican food and ex-lax could you produce a smell that would kill a canary?
Yes, unless the bird is also Mexican.



Easy way to tell... does the bird stink like sh1t? then it is a Mexican bird.If you ate mexican food and ex-lax could you produce a smell that would kill a canary?
Smell itself doesn't kill, it can cause sickness and puking though. If there was enough methane in the smell it could, but I highly doubt mexican food and ex-lax would produce a sufficent amount. Expecially since ex-lax is a stool softener and doesn't cause the production of methane in the stomach or colon. Whoever has actually tried this probably had nasty diarreah which agreed would smell extremely bad, but again you can't die from a scent.

Hope this helps
Once I ate some sleeping pills and laxatives the same night. It was by far the worst night of my life. I wasn't feeling well, so I thought it would be a good idea. I was staying at my finances parents house. This was the first time I met them. I shat all over the place in my sleep and didn't even know it. I woke up to the wost nightmare/smell ever. Her whole family was in the room as I awoke. I was so embarrassed i started hurling everywhere, just compounding the problem. Long story short, I lost a lot of pride, my ex-finance dumped me, and she took pictures of it all and uploaded them to facebook.If you ate mexican food and ex-lax could you produce a smell that would kill a canary?
no... that wont happen. the smell that kills canary's is methane gas. it will kill you too. the old man across the street might have died from something else. after he died he probably **** himself because of muscle relaxation of the ***hole. it probably wasn't too much that came out.
sometimes when people are experiencing heart attacks, they think they have to ****. so that's probably why he died on the toilet.If you ate mexican food and ex-lax could you produce a smell that would kill a canary?
I don't think so. Sounds absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment