Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you say "Where is my Mexican food" in Spanish?

I can think of it as Que donde mi (blank) de mexicano(a) , but IDK what food is.How do you say "Where is my Mexican food" in Spanish?
Donde esta la verga Mexicana que quiero en mi culo!How do you say "Where is my Mexican food" in Spanish?
This is how you say it......





"Donde esta mi comida Mexicana?"How do you say "Where is my Mexican food" in Spanish?
hehe, that's easy, u have to say "驴D贸nde est谩 mi comida mexicana?" hehe...

D贸nde=where

est谩=is

mi=my

mexicana=Mexican

comida=food



I hope u understand ;)How do you say "Where is my Mexican food" in Spanish?
"Donde esta mi comida Mexicana?"

But saying it like that is kinda rude so say it like this:

"Me puede traer mi comida Mexicana, porfavor?"

-Hope I helped.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment