Sunday, February 26, 2012

I love Mexican food, but I cant find a Mexican resturant that I like. Does anyone know any good ones?

I live in Cleveland Ohio. Close to lakewoodI love Mexican food, but I cant find a Mexican resturant that I like. Does anyone know any good ones?
El Tango Taqueria on Madison Ave., in Lakewood is the best!!!



Their food is AMAZING. Sorry for the caps. They don't have a liquor license, but the owner says BYOB. No corkage fee!



There is one person who is obviously an ex employee or disgrunted diva, that trys putting them down on the internet. She has two different ID's, but she always says exactly the same things, so you know it is one person.



Everyone else loves them. They have customers that eat there 2-3 times a week. What more can you say!!I love Mexican food, but I cant find a Mexican resturant that I like. Does anyone know any good ones?
the only ones i know of are in mexico! And i grew up in shaker hgts.Ohio Rocks.p.s. better get use to taco bell, taco time and mr. taco! Or ist hat just out west here. Look in your yellow pages under restaurants then go to categorized,mexican,italian,chinese,etc.鈥?and look there. c u amigo
Go to MARIANO'S!!!



Its in Arlington Texas and its the best mexican food I've ever had!I love Mexican food, but I cant find a Mexican resturant that I like. Does anyone know any good ones?
Try Taco bell they are every where and very affordable
Place in Canton called Don Pablos. More of a Tex/Mex but very good. I would get the Conquistador. It is a combo plate and lets you try several of their menu items. But if you are looking for authentic mex food this isnt the place.I love Mexican food, but I cant find a Mexican resturant that I like. Does anyone know any good ones?
I live in Missouri but a good chain of mexican restaurants is Los Cabos

No comments:

Post a Comment