Thursday, February 23, 2012

Give me the best mexican food recipe to cook for my family?

i honestly don't know how to cook and i want you guys to post up recipes of whatever Mexican or american, i don't want any repeats. I wanna try different recipes.

thank you so much

鈾?

jasmineGive me the best mexican food recipe to cook for my family?
Why don't you buy a couple of cookbooks, one American and one Mexican?Give me the best mexican food recipe to cook for my family?
Chicken Enchiladas



12 to 16 Mission庐 Flour Tortillas (or Mission庐 Corn Tortillas)

4 large Chicken Breasts* cooked and cut up in small pieces

2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup

8 oz. can Green Chiles diced

1 pint Sour Cream

2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese grated

2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated

1 small can Black Olives sliced

1 small Onion grated

8 Green Onion Tops chopped





--------------------------------------鈥?br>


Recipe Instructions:



1. Combine soup, onion, green onion tops, sour cream, Chiles, and black olives. Add most of the cheeses, saving some for the top. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture without the chicken. Then add the cut up chicken to the remaining mixture.

2. In a 9 x 13-inch greased shallow baking dish, fill each tortilla with some of the chicken mixture and roll up, folding ends in if you so desire. Pour remaining sauce over the top of filled tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.

3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.Give me the best mexican food recipe to cook for my family?
Try this link below..it has Mexican recipes:



http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/World-Cuis鈥?/a>



Good luck. =]Give me the best mexican food recipe to cook for my family?
recipezaar.com

cooks.com

southernliving.com



search away.................

No comments:

Post a Comment