Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can anyone recommend a GOOD mexican food place in Cicero, Illinois?

I live in Cicero, Illinois, and all the Mexican food places here suck (at least that I've been to so far)!!! I used to live on the north side, and everything up there was awesome!!! Now I can't get any good Mexican food to save my life. Can anyone help me?!!!Can anyone recommend a GOOD mexican food place in Cicero, Illinois?
If you want to venture a bit to Chicago, Tio Luis Tacos has the best Mexican food ever. My reccomendation: chips and salsa, three avocado tacos, sopapillas, and of course a pineapple juice. Can't be beat!



3856 S Archer Ave

Chicago, IL 60632Can anyone recommend a GOOD mexican food place in Cicero, Illinois?
If you can venture out of Cicero just north there is a great place called New Rebozo's. It's on Harlem and Madison, try the enchilada special the owner and chef makes about 14 different mole sauces for them... and it is .... Oh my god so good!
yes there is a place called mocajetes, its a great mexiican resturaunt and the service is goodCan anyone recommend a GOOD mexican food place in Cicero, Illinois?
Mexico Uno
one word hun.......LALO"s .....try the chicken soup...also the margaritas are amazing.Can anyone recommend a GOOD mexican food place in Cicero, Illinois?
Taco Bell! or Chilis!
go to summit for el famous burrito used one of the best burrito joints around
Lalos is the BEST! Its on like maybe 28th n harlem. I know its past ogden and Harlem going North.
Cafe Salsa 55th Lagrange

No comments:

Post a Comment