Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the best Mexican Food resturant you have ever eaten at?

Also, what did you have?What is the best Mexican Food resturant you have ever eaten at?
try ChisChis their Margaritas are awesomeWhat is the best Mexican Food resturant you have ever eaten at?
El Torito is a really nice Mexican restaurant, i just eat there nachos and tip them
Awww, I luve Los Cuscos of even Ruthies! Their nachos are out of dis world!!!!!!!!!!!What is the best Mexican Food resturant you have ever eaten at?
Muchas Gracias in Vancouver, Washington. Many things, many times.
I don't remember the name but it was in west Denver....where loads of authentic Mexican restaurants are located. It was a small family owned business. Everything was good.





Though it isn't authentic the restaurant Chipotle has some serious burritos going on! I actually miss that restaurant.What is the best Mexican Food resturant you have ever eaten at?
it was in Mexico don't remember name but was great had fajitas
here in NC they resturant called El Paso and boy they have the best mexican food ever.
hmmm...the best one I've ever eaten at is called Pasados in Mesquiete,TX. I've eaten enchiladas, chile con queso, and quail there.. Yum, Yum, Yum! The staff there implement very well in food creativity.
Qudoba
Diego in Las Vegas at MGM. Don't remember what I had.
Beto's Chicken enchiladas
Carlos O'Brians. The best Mexican Food in all of Phoenix.
Chi Chi's,I love their tacos and margaritas! ;-)
Pedro's in Pleasanton, Calif. It was YEARS ago...don't know if it still exists..They made THE BEST chicken nachos. They took very large corn chips and topped each on individually with chicken, guacamole, sour cream and cheese, every bite had all the toppings, it was amazing.
the one that was in mexico.and taco bell not even close.
El Toro!
casa serrano , in bullhead cicy az, or laughlin nv
burritos
I live in San Diego and have not had a bad meal yet at any of the taco shops I have been to in the county. I would have to say that Chiquitas on Home Avenue in San Diego is the best authentic Mexican food I have ever eaten in a restaurant, they have a full bar too! I had a tamale and taco, totally awesome!



Old Town Mexico Cafe is touristy, but it is also a great place to go eat and drink if you are ever in San Diego and they do homemade tortillas. Have the carne asada.
It's called "At Your House." Very tasty!
Hollister Mo just outside of downtown Branson. Don't remember the name but the only Mexican Rest in that little town. Anything on the menu is good, good portions, moderate price. And the magaritas are the best Ive ever had.

We have eaten their countless times.
Rosie's I had the chicken wraps its in alabama
The best Mexican Food restaurant I have ever eaten at is Don Juan's in Hicksville, New York. The papaya is to die for. Everything from the nachos to the desert. It's across the street from the Source Mall. You can't miss it.
El Torito...Everything!! Best salsa in the world...you can pick anything on the menu and its fantastic!!!
el novillero in sacramento is awsome authentic mexican food. also villa corona in napa and vacaville, ca is really good.
azteca//tamales!!yummm...
A little hole in the wall called MExican Inn......YUMMY. I had beef and chicken enchiladas....YUMMY
El Galitos.
This restaurant where I live it's called El San Jose, they have the BEST Mexican food I've ever had. I usually get Pollo Asado (roasted chicken) with rice, fried beans, salad, and tortillas. Sooooo good.
Taco Bell ......... Yo quiero taco bell........

No comments:

Post a Comment