Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's a good cookbook title with the word "Mexico" in it?..it consists of mexican food?

I have to make a cookbook for one of my classes and the country of foods I am making are all from Mexico. I went to Hobby Lobby today and got some cool stickers, including this one that says "Mexico" that I would love to use on my cover as part of the title. Anyone have any ideas other than just putting that sticker as my title?What's a good cookbook title with the word "Mexico" in it?..it consists of mexican food?
for a truly authentic-recipe (s)

i would call it VUELVE A MEXICO

return to mexico



and for the first answer it's

HOLA-MEXICO

good idea -bad spellingWhat's a good cookbook title with the word "Mexico" in it?..it consists of mexican food?
Ola Mexico!What's a good cookbook title with the word "Mexico" in it?..it consists of mexican food?
Mexi-cook!What's a good cookbook title with the word "Mexico" in it?..it consists of mexican food?
Simply Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment