Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who likes Cholos home style mexican food in haleiwa town?

Is the food good? Of good quality? How is the service there? What are the prices? Please and thank you everybody. :)Who likes Cholos home style mexican food in haleiwa town?
Well, my suggestion is to check yelp.com for cholos. They have lots of mixed reviews. You will get a better idea of their menu, service, and bar.



I have only been to cholos once, and honestly, I wasn't blown away with that place. The food was...so so. I guess to put it in nicer words. It didn't seem too authentic to me. And our service wasn't the greatest either. It took forever getting our food! I would also say its expensive. Our total came out to $100 something, and we didnt even order alcohol! But I only been there once, so I probably would have to go again to make a more accurate judgement. But I do know that this place is best known for their margaritas since they have a bar.



I suggest going for awesome mexican food at a restaurant called el charros. Its a small and new mexican joint in aiea. Not too far from haleiwa. But its up to you. Go ahead and try cholos too if you want. Your taste might be different from mines anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment