Monday, February 6, 2012

Whats your fave mexican food? where do you get it from?

which restaurant/fast food place do you go to get the best tasting mexican food? or do u buy it from the supermarket %26amp; make it yourself? or does someone nice cook it for you?

mmm;i love mexican food! =DWhats your fave mexican food? where do you get it from?
MMM Mexican food is my favorite!!! I love fajitas, enchiladas, tacos (soft and crispy), burritos, tostados, chalupas, chimichangas, queso, tortilla soup, salsa, guacamole! All of it!!! My favorite place to get it is called La Carreta. I think there are 2 or 3 of them around East Tx. They have the best homemade tortillas and I have never found better queso anywhere, ever! And I like their rice and beans which is important since everything comes with it. Oh, and the chips and salsa! Fabulous! I literally ate there twice a day for 3-4 months when I was pregnant (until hubby was sooo tired of it) my daughter loves Mexican food too! lol! I am getting hungry!!Whats your fave mexican food? where do you get it from?
If you are asking where?, the answer is New York. As most people know, New York City is one of the mainly multicultural and ethnically varied metropolises on the whole world and furthermore home to a lot of Latin American neighborhoods. Alongside with natives from Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic, there are also a lot of Mexicans and Mexican Americans living in the five boroughs. That is the reason why there are many ways to take advantage of the best Mexican dining in New York City, probably the only city in the world outside Mexico to have great Mexican food.
I hail from San Antonio where there's plentiful good mexican restaurants but live in Western Mass where there aren't. Mi Tierra's in San Antonio is my personal favorite. I go to Bueno Y Sano out where I live for a decent burrito but it's no Anna's Tacqueria in Boston.



http://www.mitierracafe.com/



I make hard shelled tacos %26amp; fajitas from the Old El Paso seasonings %26amp; stand %26amp; stuff kits. It's not real mexican but it does quench the Mexican thirst. I just bought a better homes %26amp; garden mag full of Mexican food recipes that I am going to try out.



Favorite drink: margarita salt rocks.Whats your fave mexican food? where do you get it from?
I make my own, typically rice, black beans, refried beans, quesadillas (from just veg to veg with chicken or shrimp or steak) guacamole, homemade tortilla chips, salsa, pico de gallo. I love to cook and entertain. The great thing about Mexican cuisine is that is so easy to please meat-eaters and vegetarians.
The best mexican food I had ever tasted was from Mexico. I went to Juarez for lunch one day, and we went to a buffet, it was the best food I'd ever had.

Second place goes to my old roommate who made me homemade pork tamales.

Third place goes to Hatch, New Mexico, they have the best green chile ever grown!

Fourth goes to frozen tamales from the store lol.Whats your fave mexican food? where do you get it from?
mmmm chiles rellenos, sopes,gorditas,camarones a la diabla, tortas, pozole,etc mmm i could go on forever



I get the food from my mom she makes it (sooo glad I am mexican)

but the best food comes when I go to Mexico and my aunts and grandma cooks for us! mmmmmm

aw damn you made me remember it ..craving it so bad now:(
There is a place where I live called Calvillos. They have the BEST mexican buffet I have EVER seen. Homemade tortillas (flour and corn), tamales, enchiladas, rellanos, chicharones, I love it all! Man I could eat myself into a coma in that resteraunt. Oh and the sopapillas......... YUM!
I like lots of different kinds, I guess my fav is from this place called Bajio, it is super flavorful and addictive! They have the best pork, sweet rice, and sour cream I've ever had in my whole life!
Fajitas, but the restaurant has closed down(I'm sure not due to hygiene reasons, probably the money issues businesses have now) and been replaced by a Japanese restaurant :(



I should stop answering in food and drink because it's just making me hungry!
Little Mexico in my hometown has the BEST chile rellanos. Mmmmmmm. And, my hubby makes the BEST homemade beef enchiladas. Yum yum.
Seafood enchiladas from Don Pericos or El Guadalajara here in Napa Valley. It comes with refried beans, rice, and picadillo. And the platters are bigger than my head!
nachos.

corn chips

beef and salsa sauce

kidney beans

shredded lettuce

melted cheese

guacamole or sour cream.
go to si casa flores and get their vegeterian burito!!!
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment