Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why does mexican food give me the runs?

why does mexican foood make me almost sh-it my pants??Why does mexican food give me the runs?
All those wonderful spices!Why does mexican food give me the runs?
If it's ONLY mexican food there may be a spice that they use that your have a mild allergy to. If mexican is one of several foods that give you this uncontrollable urge i would suggest you consult your doctor about something called Irritable bowl syndrome. (IBS) You could have it and mexican is a common trigger food.
Probably because you eat it.Why does mexican food give me the runs?
that probably means one of two things the first thing is you're stomach is sensitive to spicy things and the second thing is where r u getting the food from?
That is usually as ide effect of spicy food.Everyone has different tolerance to spices.You may be more sensitive to them.Why does mexican food give me the runs?
Maybe its greasier then things you normally eat. Could be spices too but Mexican food has more fat in it.
Mexican food is the only food, when properly prepared, that gives you diarrhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment