Friday, February 3, 2012

Whats the best Mexican food restaurant in NY?

Whats the best Mexican food resteraunt in your opinion in NY? What should i order if i went there?Whats the best Mexican food restaurant in NY?
I would have to say my favorite is Lupe's (110 6th Ave, Watts St ). I've only been twice but both times it was amazing! Highly recommend it!Whats the best Mexican food restaurant in NY?
whatever you do, do NOT go to Mama Mexico in midtown. Overpriced and doesn't taste authentic at all
Hands down the best Mexican restaurant is Rosa Mexicana. There are now three of them. The original one on 1st Avenue and 58th or so, the best as far as I'm concerned at Lincoln Center at 62nd Street and Columbus, but it is the most crowded, and you need to make reservations in advance, and the newest that is downtown, but I'm not sure where. I just read where it was and seem to have forgotten, went right out of my mind, as I don't go downtown lately that much. They make the most incredible guacmole right at the table, something that you just have to order. The food is not tacos and such, it is Mexican food from the upper class. The restaurants are sort of fancy, not that you have to get dressed up, but they aren't like a "joint".

There is also Zarala's on 2nd avenue in the 50's that is also excellent, but I find it to be a bit crowded and noisy at times, and it can be a bit rushed as it is small and very popular; so you can find your self rushed out while having coffee, something I don't enjoy.

Both have excellent food and are highly rated.Whats the best Mexican food restaurant in NY?
There is one Downtown brooklyn like one block away frm the alantic terminal.Its call Tonie Mexicano Food
Mexican Radio, Cleveland Pl, NYC.

INCREDIBLE !~!Whats the best Mexican food restaurant in NY?
There is a neighborhood place near my apt on Warren St (corner of W Bdwy), called "The Bigger (Little American) Place" and it has the best Mexican ever. It's very inexpensive and the food is homecooked. Nothing fancy like Rosa Mexicana, but so yummy and they do brunch.
Isn't that an oxymoron?

No comments:

Post a Comment