Friday, February 3, 2012

What type of food is yummier, chinese or mexican food?

i love them both but it depends on my mood like i looooove hot and sour soup mmmmmmmmm but i like it all and mexican food is all good any time!!! whats your fav? hope you dont hate them... well ld love to hear from ya thanks!!!!What type of food is yummier, chinese or mexican food?
The varieties of Chinese food is so much more than Mexican, so overall it has to be Chinese.What type of food is yummier, chinese or mexican food?
I love both too...

I had House Special Shrimp, Sizzling Rice Soup, and Mu Shu Pork at the Chinese Restaurant, wow, so good.



I love taco and nacho and burrito... maybe next month I will go to a Mexican Restaurant and will try out the Potato Taco.
Since I grew up in So Cal, it's Mexican all the way. When I was in the navy and would go out to sea, I would really start jonesing for a carne asada burrito. It's the first thing I wanted when I got back.What type of food is yummier, chinese or mexican food?
Id say real mexican (which does not include any yellow cheese or "taco" shells) food but ive never tried REAL Chinese, just americanized chinese
that is a really tough one

id have to say chinese

i loooove mexican though

but there are more times when

i am craving chinese

especially when the best chinese food

resturaunt is right in town



mm pupu platters are perfectWhat type of food is yummier, chinese or mexican food?
chinese, mexican is a little too spicy, but then again, I'm always down for some taco's.
Mexican food because i like tacos
Chinese!
Mexican is my favourite and I eat that more than Chinese. My mum says she ate Mexican food all of the time when she was pregnant with me. You are what you eat????
if u from southern cal like me than its mexican fsho but if u east coast than u dont kno mexican food
chinese
chinese
stir-fry tacos.
chinese, hands down

No comments:

Post a Comment