Monday, February 13, 2012

I am addicted to Mexican food at a local restaurant?

do you think they are putting crack in the food?I am addicted to Mexican food at a local restaurant?
NO!!!

PLEASE tell me the name and location!!!

I LOVE mexican food to death!!!

I could eat it all day long!!

Mexican food has a bad reputation...but those people are just wusses!!! Weenie mild gringo wusses!!I am addicted to Mexican food at a local restaurant?
No, but your insides may not have long. Or your plumbing for that matter!!
No!!!!!!I am addicted to Mexican food at a local restaurant?
Hahaha! I am adicted to Mexican food too! But just because it is sooooooo good!
Lol, thats funny. Everyone in my whole town is addicted to this tiny little mexican restaurant, its crazy. Maybe it is crack...I am addicted to Mexican food at a local restaurant?
No, you are a person of taste and discernment. Mexican is the best!
nope!!! itz naturally good like that....













well not naturally.. but made... you KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Where is it, I'll let you know.
No!!
No, what they use are different combinations of spices on their meats...its SO yummy!! They can blend flavors really well.
They don't put crack but other stuff like Spice



=P mmmm, it is great



Try tacos al pastor!!! if you can find them in your country...



You should go to Mexico someday, food is really good and different from what you can get abroad
I have wondered the same thing! I have cycled through Cold Stone, Krispy Kreme, Popeye's chicken, Liliana's Tamales, and much more! But Mexican food is the best; where is it?
Most Mexican food is too greasy. My fav is still the burrito from Wahoo Fish Taco.
My family doesn't ask me any more where I want to go eat because I ALWAYS say Mexican food. So unless they are also in the mood, they make the decision and just tell me to get in the car. Where is this restaurant you are talking about? I live in the NW but have had Mexican food all over the US including Texas and New Mexico. Let me tell you, there are a couple of REALLY good Mexican places in Roswell, NM and a spot with truly authentic cooking (I have sent Mexican and Brazilian friends there and they agree) in Lynnwood, WA. The one in WA is called Chevy's.
It's simply THAT delicious. Share their address, I may stop by one day.
Mexican food is awsome. I love and so do my friends. My best friend got me into mexican food. Everytime I go visit her where she lives cuz she lives about 3 hours away from me we go to this Mexican resturant all the time. Love it. mmmmmmmmm. I could use some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment