Friday, February 3, 2012

Does anyone in germany know where a mexican food store is?

I am an American living in Germany with my Mexican wife and we're are really missing some good mexican food. We've been to one restaurant here that was just ok, and none of the stores we've seen have any kind of mexican food at all. Somebody helpDoes anyone in germany know where a mexican food store is?
Not really what you're looking for BUT



I don't really remember seeing any Mexican speciality store. Most of the Mexican restaurants I went into in Germany were run by Turks and 9/10 of them were way more Turkish in flavor than Mexican. I got a cheese burrito at this one place in Speyer and the only cheese it had on it was cream cheese and there were no form of beans on it and it was pretty gross actually.



THE BEST Mexican food I had in Germany was in Kaiserslauteren at this place called The Hacienda. It's between Rammstein's Air Base and the army base there in Vogelway (SP?) which are about 10 minutes away from each other. If you're ever in the neighborhood, you should go there and maybe ask them about where to find a Mexican food store. That's my best two cents on it.Does anyone in germany know where a mexican food store is?
Where in Germany are you looking? I assume you won't want to drive three-hours just for a Mexican restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment