Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which restaurant in Houston has the best Mexican food and hamburgers?

I think the mexican restaurant on IH 45 - just north of Rayford Sawdust is very good on the west side of the highway. I like chewy's. Hamburgers at fudruckers, cliffs, and beck's prime. I use to love Felix Mexican restuarant but they closed.Which restaurant in Houston has the best Mexican food and hamburgers?
Dude, why are you asking if you already have an opinion?



Also, not a lot of places serve both burgers and Mexican food.



The best hamburgers in town are at Sam's Deli Diner on I-10 and Kirkwood. None of this Fuddrucker chain crapola. I want a real burger, not some overpriced, dried out processed thing with lame side orders. Give me FRIES. Sam's can't be beat. I have been going there (well, they moved to this location in 2006, before were on the other side of Katy freeway) since 1977 and they are still a great burger and (relatively) cheap, too!



Best Mexican... do you mean Tex-Mex or real Mexican? First of all, non of that taqueria stuff... mostly the Mexican version of fast food. For good, and I mean really good TEX-MEX, places like La Fiesta can't be beat. This is not to be confused with Mexican food. The best authentic Mexican food in the Houston area? Either Doneraki (Westheimer) or Los Alamedas (good call, CookingPancakes!). Escalantes isn't bad, either, but Doneraki... I don't know what it is, but I really enjoyed it.



Central American would be El Pueblito Place.Which restaurant in Houston has the best Mexican food and hamburgers?
Good Burgers = Beck's Prime or Chili's

Great Mexican Food = Las Alamedas on !-10.



Edit: William: You made me laugh, why do all men love Sam's Diner for burgers---that place is my husband's absolute favorite place for burgers!

Cooking Pancake
original ninfas navigation st. is awesome. bubbas burgers on westpark rules.. hands down.. there is better mexican food i guess. peace and loveWhich restaurant in Houston has the best Mexican food and hamburgers?
You want to find the best Mexican food.. I think you should try to one of those hole-in-the-wall places that are by your house. now they have they have the best mexican food in town. for hamburgers, I think you should go to Cheddars. Not only is it very reasonable there you get good quality food for a really good price.
Yeah, I used to love Doneraki's food, too. But the last time I went there, I ordered a frozen margarita and they gave me a watery one. When I nicely asked for a FROZEN one, they told me that's how they all are, but the people next to me had nice fluffy margaritas. They refused to make me a new one until I contacted the manager and he reluctantly gave me a new one. So then as I drank my margarita they brought my food out and a roach crawled out of my nachos. I stood up in the middle of the restaurant and was screaming, but nobody came to ask what was wrong; they just looked at me like "What's her problem, now?" So I went and told the manager about the roach and the people at the table next to me said "Yeah there was a roach on my food a minute ago, too." Well he let us have the food for free, but by this time I had really lost my appetite.



For good mexican food I like El Palenque on Westheimer between Wilcrest and Kirkwood.Which restaurant in Houston has the best Mexican food and hamburgers?
Mexican Food= Tony's

Burgers=Millers on Shepard dr. or Lia's on Homestead
Best Mexican food is at Escalente's - yumm
The best burgers are at Christian's Totem on Washington Ave. and I-10.



http://www.b4-u-eat.com/houston/restaura鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment