Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where can I buy beans for taco, burrito and other mexican food?

I want to buy beans to make tacos and burrito etc but I can't find those special beans in coles and woolies, so does anyone know where I can buy it? Perhaps in a mexican supermarket if it exists?

Thanks all!Where can I buy beans for taco, burrito and other mexican food?
I'm not sure where coles or woolies is...BUT what I do is get a can of pinto beans.

Put oil in a pot

Heat up the pot

Put pinto beans in with the juice (you can drain some of the juice, but leave some there too!)

Stir them about (couple minutes)

Then mash them with a potatoe masher

Add some butter and any seasonings if you wish

Add cheese!!



They are yummy, I can guarantee it!Where can I buy beans for taco, burrito and other mexican food?
I don't know Cole's or Woolie's-I buy them at Kroger or Hyvee. If you really want authentic taste, cook pinto beans after soaking overnight with just enough water to cover, some cheap cuts of pork like fatback, neckbones or shanks, onion, garlic and cilantro. When soft (2-3 hours), mash into hot lard in a skillet, stirring until smooth and fat is absorbed.Where can I buy beans for taco, burrito and other mexican food?
You can't get beans at a supermarket? I can find them canned or dried at every supermarket, including Wal-Mart or Target. Use them whole or mash them up with some seasoning. You can even get refried beans in a can anywhere.Where can I buy beans for taco, burrito and other mexican food?
Taco Bell is an American restaurant chain based in Irvine, California. A subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., it specializes in Mexican-style food and quick service.
chipotle that stuff is da ****!

No comments:

Post a Comment