Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's your favorite dish for Mexican (or Tex-Mex) food?

I'm a proud native of San Diego and Mexican/Tex-Mex food lover, but I wonder what people from other cities, states, and countries think of Mexican food. Carne asada fries is my favorite, but I don't think you'd really find that deep down in Mexico (hence the addition of Tex-Mex into the question).

P.S. Taco Bell doesn't count! Unless it's all there is where you live; then it's okay :)What's your favorite dish for Mexican (or Tex-Mex) food?
Steak Fajita.

( why did you have to remind me).

I love it so much with sour cream and quac and smothered

with fried onions and peppers.-:)What's your favorite dish for Mexican (or Tex-Mex) food?
Chile rejenosWhat's your favorite dish for Mexican (or Tex-Mex) food?
chicken chimichanga smothered in red sauce and melted cheese

(from Colorado)What's your favorite dish for Mexican (or Tex-Mex) food?
Both!! I have more plain ol' mexican since there are a bunch of resteruants where I live. Real mexican not the taco bell kind. Heuvos Rancheros for breakfast.. chicken fajitas,steak burritos or tamalles later on in the day. Gotta have an extra side of guacamole.. mmm.. Vancouver, BC
tamales

enchiladas rojas

enchiladas verdes

enchiladas suizas

chiles rellenos

birria

mole poblano



i love mexican food
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment