Friday, February 3, 2012

I love Mexican food, and Chinese food which is better?

I love mexican food because it' spicy and tastes good. I also love chinese food because it's different and good. What do you think?I love Mexican food, and Chinese food which is better?
I love Chinese food better! The Mexicans in Baja love Chinese food, too. That's why there are so many Chinese restaurants thriving there! It's always served with spicy salsa %26amp;/or chiles.



I've had the little yellow chiles(datil chile peppers) are delicious marinaded in soy sauce %26amp; cooked on the grill! The ones I've had haven't been near as hot as jalapenos. It's like the best of both cuisines!



Sometimes the Chinese %26amp; Japanese food is even served with corn tortillas! I guess if you're raised with tortillas at every meal, it must feel strange to eat without them!I love Mexican food, and Chinese food which is better?
Mexican food for sure. There can be lots of spices in both, but i think mexican food can be more naturally spicy and flavorful, without all the msg and stuff. there's just such a wide variety of ingredients. don't get me wrong, i've got nothing against chinese, i just love a good peppers-salsa-quac-beans and rice meal. PLUS-you're not usually hungry shortly after as you can sometimes be with chinese
i like both,but i eat chinese food more oftenI love Mexican food, and Chinese food which is better?
mexican food!!!! chinese is just sodium all the sauces they use is sodium but if you want find out whats better just count all the protein and carbs you put in your diet daily. also exercise
I Love BothI love Mexican food, and Chinese food which is better?
Both are REALLY good. It depends on how I'm feeling before I eat it though. I don't know...I'd have to go with Mexican food.
Mexican.
i love both .... how about chinese mexican food ...lol
I love both and cook them quite often at home, if I had to choose it would be Mexican, simply because it is easier to prepare.
mexican food. by far. but sometimes you need some chinese food to fill your craving.
Mexican
In my opinion, Mexican, I love it! Tacos, tamales, Yum......! I do like Chinese too. General Chickens is my choice.
i married a mexican girl an she tast way better than an chinnese i have ever had
love'em both but lately i've been leaning more towards mexican
Mexican Food All the Way baby there aint know way i am eating something that i dont know whats in it I know everything in mexican food i went there in my studies !!!
Both!
i love both - just depends on my mood %26amp; how far i want to drive



the chinese food place is great and is just a block away

the best mexican food place is across town :(

No comments:

Post a Comment