Friday, February 3, 2012

I can't stand Mexican food, does that make me a racist?

I don't like any Mexican food, not even salsa and particularly dislike chili, anything with beans Mexican spices and corn. Corn is so gross and toxic to the human body. Is used in Europe as pig feed as it is well known to make them fat. In many Western Europe countries it's considered unfit for human consumption.



Do you think that makes me a racist? If yes tell me why cause I want to know how you think that!I can't stand Mexican food, does that make me a racist?
uh...no! i can't stand chinese food. i used to like it but one day i ate it and threw up. i tried a couple more times but every single time i threw up and now i cant even stand the smell. and corn and chili are disgusting. ur rightI can't stand Mexican food, does that make me a racist?
No, that does not make you racist at all. I can handle a bare minimum of Mexican food, because of the spices, but I have nothing against Hispanics. It's YOUR taste buds, just because you don't like that kind of food, doesn't mean you have a problem with the people that do.
it is a personal preference-I really enjoy mexican food while my husband enjoys it but can only eat so much before it bothers his body and he gets problems-it's the food not the PEOPLE-two separate issuesI can't stand Mexican food, does that make me a racist?
lol, just because u don't like mexican doesn't make u a racist. it just means that u differ with mexicans on certain levels.
hahaha this is a joke right...???

No the foods you eat and don't eat don't determine whether or not you are racist....sillyI can't stand Mexican food, does that make me a racist?
LMAO,No you just don't like mexican food,you are entitled to your opinion.
No!!! just because you dislike a dish doesn't make you a racist it's not like you are insulting them or saying that you are better !
Miss Mississppi is Mexican and she hates mxican food, so no you're not rascist.
you're just a picky eater. It's okay since you don't know where the food's been hahaha. I'm not a big mexican food fan either :)
I hate every nation........that doesn't make me a racist what makes you think you can
not racist,just finicky!
You're not racist for not liking a certain culture of food.
No that does not make you a racist. LOL It's the food you don't like, not the people.
Only if you start yelling at the cook and use four letter words.
No, your taste buds have nothing to do with being racist.
i really don't care for chinese food, i've tried it many times but it just doesn't please the palate.
Nope. Just makes you hard to feed.
I DONT LIKE CHINESE FOOD, AM I A RACIST?
no you just dont like a particular food x
No, you just don't like certain foods.
No I don't like chinese food, but I like the people.
no you are not a racist...silly...
No, just a picky eater.
To a liberal it does.
no, i don't like indian food and i am not racist
no I hate it too.
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment