Friday, February 3, 2012

How would you say that he doesn't like mexican food in spanish?

How would you say that he doesn't like Mexican food in Spanish? I'm not sure if my answer is correct or not: " No, no gusta la comida mexicana."



Is this correct or am I missing something?How would you say that he doesn't like mexican food in spanish?
A el no le gusta la comida mexicana.How would you say that he doesn't like mexican food in spanish?
no le gusta la comida mexicana





no me gusta la comida mexicana





if you want we can exchange languages I speak Spanish and I like to learn English if the according



my email is:



l.r.v.p-12 @ hotmail.comHow would you say that he doesn't like mexican food in spanish?
a el no le gusta la comida mexicana





o "no le gusta la comida mexicana"How would you say that he doesn't like mexican food in spanish?
almost correct.



No le gusta la comida mexicana = He doesn't like Mexican food.
You can say "el no le gusta la comida mexicana."



I think that's correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment