Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fun Mexican Food Restarunts in the West Valley?

I am looking for a fun mexican food place for my friends 21st birthday prefereably someplace that embrasses you by singing-If you have any suggestions that would be great-I am looking for something in or around SurpriseFun Mexican Food Restarunts in the West Valley?
Don Pablo's is a great place, so is Chevy's. I don't know though if they have any out around Suprise as I moved from Phoenix several years ago but there may be one near the Arrowhead area.



WA



EDIT: I did find a Don Pablo's in Glendale -

Don Pablo's

7458 W Bell Rd

Glendale, AZ 85308-8525

Phone: (623) 487-3936



And here is a link to a bunch of Mexican Restarunts in the Phoenix - Glendale - Sun City - Peoria - Avondale - Litchfield Park areas with addresses and phone numbers:

http://www.arizonalodging.com/phoenix/di鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment